1) Fly Zone at Kids Foot Locker, a dedicated Nike and Jordan Brand experience inspired by many of today’s athletes, recently opened at Woodfield Mall. Kids have a chance to explore customized displays and mementos from their favorite Nike and Jordan athletes -- Lebron James, Chris Paul, Michael Jordan and more. The store has an extensive inventory of basketball shoes and accessories.
Fly Zone is located on the upper level in the Sears Wing near Justice & Brothers, across from the Build-A-Bear Workshop between Texas de Brazil and P.F. Chang's.
2) Flight 23 at Footaction, a Jordan Brand-only retail store recently opened in April. The retail experience not only pays homage to where Jordan has been, but also speaks to the brand’s vision for the future, offering shoppers the latest Michael Jordan-brand shoes and apparel.
Flight 23 is located in the upper level of the JCPenney Wing next to Tilly’s at Entrance 5 by the CHeesecake Factory.
3) Eyebrow Designer 21 is a full-service salon providing a complete range of eyebrow and facial threading services, eyelash extensions and more.
Eyebrow Designer 21 will open on the lower level in the Nordstrom Wing sometime this Spring.
4) rue21, one of the fastest growing specialty retailers offering the latest fashion for girls and guys. rue21 boasts a extensive selection while offering a competitive pricing strategy. New goods arrive daily that are fun and affordable for that fashion-conscious customer.
rue21 will open on the lower level in the JCPenney Wing next to New York & Company.
5) SIX:02 at Woodfield Mall will be the first Illinois location. The store is dedicated to being the fitness destination for shoppers’ active lives. SIX:02 strives to provide women with athletic shoes and fitness apparel that flatters as it performs. SIX:02 carries popular brands such as Nike, adidas, Under Armour, ASICS, Brooks, Mizuno and more.
SIX:02 opened recently on the lower level in the Nordstrom Wing near Brookstone and Microsoft.